This Policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page. This Policy was updated with effect from 25 May 2018.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to:
Actus (Life & Pensions) Limited
PO Box 74, 2 La Chasse
Jersey, JE4 9PR
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Website usage data;
- Other information relevant to client enquiries such as product preferences;
- Other data will be collected at our meetings with you and will be discussed in detail at that time.
How we use this data
Collecting data either in person or from the website will help us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services and specifically provide you with the products and services which you require. We may use this data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry and act for you in this respect.
Cookies and how we use them
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the current Data Protection Laws in Jersey.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with all applicable data protection legislation including the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Actus domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.